BI-ANNUAL CITY-WIDE BRUSH PICK-UPS ARE HELD IN THE SPRING AND FALL FOR RESIDENTS LIVING ON STREETS DEDICATED TO THE CITY. THE SPRING COLLECTION FOR 2019 IS SCHEDULED FOR THE WEEK OF APRIL 29TH. THE FALL COLLECTION HAS BEEN SET FOR THE WEEK OF OCTOBER 21ST.
• Brush must be placed on curb on regular trash pick-up day.
• Entire large trees or bushes will not be picked up.
• Brush must be stacked neatly with no roots, stumps, or soil attached.
• Branches are to be no longer than 6 feet.
• If you have a narrow boulevard, you may place brush neatly on the back side of the sidewalk.
• No more than one pickup truck load will be collected from a residence.
• Brush will only be collected once. No return trips will be made.